- Damage and Bonus Damage increase the damage dealt by a successful attack.
- Armor decreases the damage an enemy attack deals.
- Strength adds to damage dealt and reduces enemy Block Chance.
- Dexterity adds to Critical Strike chance, increases attack rate, and reduces enemy Hit Chance.
- Health is the total life of the Champion, and reduces enemy Critical Strike Chance.
- Hit increases the chance an attack will succeed.
- Crit increases the chance an attack will Critically Strike. Critical Strikes do greatly increased damage.
- Block increases the chance your champion will block an enemy attack. Blocked attacks deal no damage.
The Troop buffs from a Victorious Champion are bonus values that are added to base values. Troop buffs are increased by Throne Room buffs. These are shown in BLUE on items to separate them from the Champion Stats.
- Strength and Damage are most effective against opponents with low Armor or high Block chances.
- Dexterity is most effective against opponents with high Armor or low Hit chance.
- Health is most effective against opponents with low Damage and Crit values